The thesis principle
1) Football is (became) unfair
2) Soccer is (became) boring
3) Football is (became) a pure fan sport
4) The question of whether football is entertaining and exciting is not asked, but it would be of central importance
5) There is no such thing as positive football anymore. The football prevention is in the foreground.
6) Football has only become a “results sport” thanks to the media
7) There is no longer a neutral spectator as a supporter of the football game and not as a supporter of one of the two teams playing, neither on television nor in the stadium.
8) Two injustices, one here, one there, do NOT cancel each other out and in no way create a sense of justice in the viewer.
9) Yellow cards have ‘legalized’ foul play
10) Overtime display did not increase fairness or attractiveness. On the contrary
11) The three-point rule is meaningless and also unfair
12) The most important of all decisions are offside and penalty kicks. The wrong decisions that occur here (especially the ones that are universally acknowledged!) are in the vast majority of cases to the detriment of goals.
13) Any foul is a rule violation. However, almost every foul is committed with some degree of intent. The intention behind it: to get an advantage for your own team. This almost always works. This is a fundamental misconception directed against the sense of the game.
14) Any violation of the rule would have to be penalized in a way that would be to the detriment of the violator(s) and thus make it clear that a repetition is undesirable.